Feel it, find it!
Everything in life has energy that can interfere with us. The earth emits natural electromagnetic fields (EMF's) and our man made technology is also emitting artificial EMF's that interfere with other devices.
Guess why we have to turn off our phones inside aircraft!! it's the interference
Bioenergetic looks beyond our physical body and deals with the fact that we have another layer that is an energetic body. Everything has its own specific vibration or frequency and they can interfere with our bioenergrtic field as humans. The science is leaning towards confirming that the overuse of modern technology (such as smart phones, smart meter, wifi, .. etc ) can cause a wide range of health complains.
We can also use this concept to detect physical stuff if we tune in and resonate with it.
This is basically called Dowsing!
So let's take you through a journey to learn about dowsing and also what scientific physical phenomena that we can use it for.
What is Dowsing?
Dowsing, also known as “Radiesthesia”. The dowser is the person, who is able to sense, with the help of a tool such as a dowsing rod, the vibrations of impulses and the radiations transmitted by things, people, animals, grounds, and so on.
What is it used for?
In ancient times, flexible Tree branches were used to search for springs of water or metals such as gold. This is the main inspiration for our original products. You can check us out on Amazon!
How does it work?
People realized that a “resonance” between any substance and the mind of man could be extended to any field. This phenomenon has a root in physics: everything, from the living substance, issues radiations, each one on a different wavelength. Light, for example, is a form of electromagnetic radiation that happens to be in the visible wavelengths or frequencies. In the body, as we said, the energetic layer is what can be affected by subtle energy. The Autonomic nervous system, to be more specific, is what sends signals to the body after sensing any changes in the energy field. Electrodermal or Meridian Stress Analysis is an evidence that electrical properties of the skin can be altered and it can be easily measured by these devices in form of changing of the skin inductance. So when a person tune in to a specific frequency of interest and resonates with it, he/she can sense the subtle changes in the energy field, small voltage changes in the body that can be detected if we extend and exaggerate it by holding a Rod or Pendulum or any other tool that can be used for this testing.
Give me an example of resonance?
Every element that exists in life has its own frequency that is referred to as “Natural frequency”. “Frequency” is a term used to described how often the signal or wave repeats itself within a time period. An example is observed by two tuning forks. If we hit one fork, it will vibrate at and that in turn causes the other fork to vibrate through the resonance phenomenon.
So Dowsing is a method to detect subtle influences on our body, such as Geopathic stress or electromagnetic fields (EMF's). Our biofield can be affected by these energies. Wherever our body detects subtle disturbances in energy, the dowsing rod will move. If we therefore consider dowsing as a method to help us decide what's best for us, for our body, then we should probably bring a dowsing device along with us all day; to the grocery store to see which foods are healthier for us; to choose which brand of vitamin is best for us.
Dowsing devices are not magic wands, but are tools that assist the dowser who is tuning into subtle energy fields and their frequency information.
The most common dowsing tools:
1. Y-shaped rods are the traditional forked rod shape and are used to locate well sites. home owners in the countryside and farmers used branches of trees. Modern materials for dowsing rods include wire, plastic rods and even flexible bands which can be bent easily and held under tension like an original tree branch.
2. Pendulums have been widely used since the Egyptians. Pendulums can be made of stone, crystals, and metals, especially brass. A simple pendulum can be made by using a ring or any small heavy objects on a string.
3. L-rods in various designs are most popular among water dowsers today and can be made from brass, plastic, or hangers!
4. Tensors or "bobbers" are one hand dowsing rod, they are very sensitive, precise and fast to work with.
5. Body dowsing or sway test. The body can be used to answer any Yes/No question.
Natural Phenomena Geopathic Stress.
What is geopathic stress?
The “Geopathic Stress” term is used to describe negative energies, which emanate from the earth, and cause discomfort and ill health to those living above. Earth energies can be bad, good or neutral.
The surface of the earth is woven with energy pattern, similar in importance to the acupuncture meridians of the human body. These are responsible for the health and growth of the natural organisms, and any interruption to the harmonious flow has subtle but profound effects upon the health of the local natural life.
One theory is that scientists found that the Earth has its own natural frequency that resonates with living beings. Any distortion of that field will create imbalances that might affect humans and animals. Geopathic stress is the distortion of geo-electromagnetic energy in the earth’s field (Schumann Resonance waves). These distortions are caused by Underground streams, sewers, water pipes, electricity, tunnels and underground railways, mineral formations and geological faults, thus creating geopathic stress (GS). Sleeping or spending a lot of time in geopathic stress zones can contribute to our health, performance and wellbeing.
When these distorted or negative energies radiate through your house or workplace, the health of the occupants is affected. The problem worsens when people spend long periods of time working or sleeping in these lines or zones of ‘geopathic stress’ (GS). The simple solution is to detect these lines and avoiding the long time exposure
How long have people known about geopathic stress?
From feng shui in China to Ancient Romans. They would test areas for new buildings by allowing sheep to graze in the potential area for a year and then they would dissect the sheep to see if their organs were healthy or not. Hippocrates and Avicenna (Islamic scholar) talked about the importance of the location of buildings in relation to health. Bavarians would install anthills in prospective bedrooms to see if the ants like the place or not (Ants -like geopathic stress). Most recently, German researcher Gustav von Pohl (who coined the term geopathic zones), carried extensive study and concluded that every single disease could be linked to geopathic stress.
There are a number of personal health factors (apart from the environmental ones mentioned above) which may suggest the presence of geopathic stress in your home or office. These include:
1) you never wake up feeling refreshed or actually feel worse in the mornings
2) you have a feeling that there is something wrong with your home – it doesn’t feel right – you don’t look forward to going home – you feel better away from home
3) you may have a serious illness or degenerative disease, etc or illness that doesn’t respond to treatment or you actually become not well after moving to your new home
4) the house has a history of cancer or other serious illnesses
Evidence connecting geopathic stress to illness
Some of the evidence from doctors and scientists connecting GS to illnesses is as follows:
· Dr. E. Hartmann MD studied thousands of cancer patients for over 30 years and claimed that the location where people have been exposed to GS over a period of time had effect.
Dr. Hans Nieper, a world-renowned cancer and MS specialist, found that 92% of all his cancer patients and 75% of his MS patients were geopathically stressed.
· Dr. Gustav Freiherr Von Pohl proved to the Central Committee for Cancer Research in Berlin, almost 60 years ago, that people were unlikely to get cancer unless they spent some time in geopathically stressed places, mainly when sleeping. He also reckoned that gout was the only ailment not caused or exacerbated by geopathic stress
To learn more about what you can use Dowsing for with more details about our products. Please click below to video the Free videos